Mr Fothergill’s Garden and Allotment Planner
plan your vegetable garden the easy way!
Sign up for a 7 day FREE trial of our new Garden and Allotment Planner at:
We are delighted to launch our brand new Garden and Allotment Planner, it’s a simple to use tool designed for gardeners by gardeners. Our Planner makes it easy to draw out your vegetable beds, add plants and move them around to get the perfect layout. Designed for everyone – from beginner to expert – our video tutorials will help get you up and running in minutes. Once complete, you can easily publish your design online to share with friends and family!
- Create detailed plans of your garden or allotment growing area and see how many plants will fit
- Adjust your garden layouts with a few clicks of the mouse to achieve the perfect layout
- Receive recommendationsbased on your postcode of the best planting and harvesting dates for your area
- Organise crop rotation and spacing visually using the intuitive colour-coded system
- Get a complete list of how many plants need to be grown or purchased and add them to your shopping basket
- Print a sowing, planting and harvesting calendar that is customised to your location and garden plans
- Receive personalised email reminders twice a month with a list of what needs sowing and plant out from your plan during the following two weeks
- Receive SPECIAL OFFERS and articles throughout the year
FREE for 7 days, no need to enter payment details with your free trial, then only £19 per year if you wish to continue using it!
Start planning your garden now visit: