Pressure Treated 6 x 4 Apex Shed
The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 6 x 4 Apex Shed is a premium quality building which is ideal for storing away tools and gardening equipment and is packed with high quality features and specification.
The shed walls are manufactured from high quality, smooth planed interlocking tongue and groove boards that are supported by strong 45 x 28mm thick- Section timber framing. All of the timber used in the shed has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The quality of the shed continues through to the roof which is also made using interlocking tongue and groove boards, in place of the more common OSB sheet, and it is topped with high quality green mineral felt.
This premium shed features a strong double "Z" framed door with pad bolt that can be assembled on either end of the shed relative to the window to suit the positioning of the shed. The opening window has a multi-position latch and is glazed with tough 3mm acrylic, which is a safe alternative to glass. The floor is also made from interlocking tongue and groove wooden boards that are pressure treated for longevity and supported with pressure treated floor bearers. Smooth planed barge boards and a diamond finial add the finishing touch to this beautiful shed.
- Felt, fixings and instructions for this Forest 6 x 4 Apex Shed are all included for self-assembly. Padlock is not included.
- Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- An opening acrylic window for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Single door with diagonal framing for strength
- High quality pad bolt supplied for security
- 12mm tongue & groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Finished with barge boards and finial manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Instructions, fixtures and fittings all included
- Product Size (h x w x d) 205 x 131 x 187cm/80.5 x 51.5 x 73.5in
- Estimated Weight 139.654kg. Material: Mixed Softwood.
- Door Type: Single Door Size (h x w) 66.5 x 170.5cm/26 x 67in. Door Opening Height 165.5cm/65in. Door Opening Width 65.8cm/26in. Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size 4.5 x 2.8cm/2 x 1in. Roof Type: Apex Construction Type (eg Overlap, Shiplap, T&G) Tongue and Groove Wall Cladding Thickness 12mm. Number of Windows 1 (opening. Glazing: Single Glazing Material: Acrylic Glazing Glazing. Thickness (mm) 3mm Framing Style (window) PAR Plained. Window Size (h x w) 62.3 x 50.2cm/24.5 x 20in. Roof Material: Boarded Roof Thickness (mm) 12mm. Roof Material 2: Green Mineral. Floor Material: Boarded Floor. Thickness 12mm. Door Locking: Pad Bolt. Roof Thickness 12mm. Roof Material 2: Green Mineral.
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
To protect both you and our drivers, the day before your delivery you will receive a text from our partner Forest Garden asking you to leave a clear instructions for them about where you would like the delivery left. You will be advised that you remain within your property whilst they complete the delivery. We do not need you to sign for the delivery.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Height: Width: Depth:
Plant Class: .
Early/Late Flowering: .
Flower Size: .
Despatch Option: .
Pressure Treated 6 x 4 Apex Shed
Last Order Date:
Despatch: 3 - 4 Weeks
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought