Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi 360g
One application will last a life time!
Rootgrow contains mycorrhizal fungi which are soil inhabiting microorganisms together with an inert clay carrier which acts as a substrate for the fungi to grow through and a few bio-additives which enhance mycorrhizal colonisation. In most soils the level of mycorrhizal fungi living close to the plants roots is not high enough for plants to benefit from this special relationship where the plants are suppling carbon and sugars to fungus in return for lifetime nutrient supply.
Rootgrow is easy to use (sprinkle in the bottom of the planting hole), one application will last a life time. Comes with a handy 10ml scoop. One pouch will treat up to a 100ltr container or 19 x 2ltr pots In a matter of weeks, after planting, the mycorrhizal fungi can increase the active root area of plants by up to 700 times resulting in:
- Earlier, better and more balanced growth resulting in more abundant flowers and fruit
- Healthier and more dense root system
- Increased ability to uptake nutrients from the soil, (the network of mycorrhizal fungi act like a net catching nutrients and preventing leaching)
- Better drought tolerance (due to the vast fungal root making best use of all available soil moisture)
- Better uptake of fertilisers and reduced need for synthetic or chemical fertilisers
- Increased uptake of sequestered elements (the ultra-fine fungal strands can unlock nutrients from the soil)
- Reduced mortality of plants, especially specimen plants, roses and plants that are difficult to establish, or plants being transplanted (the mycorrhizal fungi colonise weak or damaged roots and start transferring nutrients and water to the rose much faster than its own roots)
- Stabilisation of surface
- Improved resistance to soil pathogens and environmental stress
Height: Width: Depth:
Plant Class: .
Early/Late Flowering: .
Flower Size: .
Despatch Option: .
Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi 360g
Last Order Date:
Despatch: Within 7-10 days
2ltr pot = 2x (10ml) scoops per plant = 8 plants treated per pack
5ltr pot = 4x (10ml) scoops per plant = 4 plants treated per pack
10/15ltr pot = 7x (10ml) scoops per plant = 2 plants treated per pack
25ltr pot = 12x (10ml) scoops per plant = 12x (10ml) scoops per plant = 1 plant treated per pack
50ltr pot = 16x (10ml) scoops per plant = 1 plant treated per pack
100ltr pot = 32x (10ml) scoops per plant = 1 plant treated per pack
How to Use:
Container and Plug Plants: use the correct dosage (see application rates), sprinkle the granules into the planting hole making sure that the plant’s roots come in to direct contact.
Seeds and Bulbs: use the correct dosage (see application rates), sprinkle the granules along the seed drill or add a pinch of granules just below the position of each seed or bulb.
Please note that Rootgrow Mycorrhizal Fungi will NOT treat Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Heathers (Erica, Calluna, Daboecia and Cassiope), Blueberries and Cranberries (Vaccinium sp.) For these particular species use Ericoid Rootgrow with Mycorrhizal Fungi (available in 200g bags) as it contains a specific group of mycorrhizal fungi known as Ericoidal mycorrhizal fungi.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought