Bulk Deal Seasol Organic Seaweed Concentrate 4ltr x 2
This fantastic deal allows you to SAVE over £5 on individual bottle prices. It's perfect for splitting between your neighbours, family and green fingered friends.
NEW & Exclusive to Mr Fothergill’s
Seasol seaweed concentrate is an all-natural plant tonic, offering a complete treatment for all areas of the garden, promoting healthy growth of plants, flowers, vegetables and even lawns. Derived from a blend of the finest brown kelps from around the world, it contains useful micronutrients and is rich in trace elements. Used regularly, the concentrate has been proven to provide excellent chemical-free plant nourishment.
Supplied in a highly concentrated liquid form, it will treat up to 532 square meters and will make up to 1200ltr of ready feed.
A complete organic garden treatment for the healthy growth of plants, vegetables and flowers.
- Stimulates root development
- Promotes healthy growth in all plants
- Enhances flowering & fruiting
- Increases resistance to heat, drought, frost, pests & disease
- Improves seed germination rates
- Fast-acting liquid, effective when applied to soil or foliage
Application required amount per 9ltr watering can:
Foliar & Indoor Plants 30ml every 2 - 4 weeks.
Transplanting & Planting 40ml at planting and again 1 week later.
Vegetables, Herbs & Annuals 40ml every 2 weeks.
Established Flowers 40ml every 2 - 4 weeks.
New Lawns 60ml every 7 - 10 days while establishing.
Established Lawns 120ml every 2 - 4 weeks to maintain.
Large/Stressed Trees 120ml apply to soil around dripline (canopy edge) of tree. Apply monthly.
The Benefits of Seaweed:
- Provides great nourishment for plants
- Contains many vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants
- As well as a soil treatment, applying liquid seaweed with a foliar method will also benefit the plant as it absorbs sunlight, the plant will absorb the nutrients from the liquid seaweed
- Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will help improve seed germination and root growth.